Sunday, September 14, 2008




Children of God. Without dreams of hope and pride a man will die.Though his flesh moves his heart sleeps In the grave.Without land man never dreams cause he's not free.All men need a place to live with dignity.Take the crumbs form starving soldiers,they won't die.Lord said not by bread alone does man survive.Take the food from hungry children,they won't cry.Food alone won't ease the hungry in their eyes.Every Child belongs to mankind's family.Children are the fruit of all humanity.Let them feel the love of all the human race .Touch them with the warmth,the strength of that embrace.Give me love and understanding. I will thriveAs my children grow my dreams come alive.Those who hear the cries of children,God will bless.I will always hear.

House of Blessing (Ban praphon)
Caring for Orphaned Children

No comments: